Silentnight Mirapocket 1000 Memory 135cm 2 Drawer Divan Bed Set - Sandstone
A quality mattress from Silentnight, combining all the essentials to provide comfort, support and pressure relief through the night.
It features Mirapocket technology with 1000 individual pocket springs, the mattress provides zoned support which is scientifically proven to ensure better spinal alignment through the night.
A layer of "body hugging" memory foam in this mattress helps to provide extra comfort, as it moulds to your body contours for soothing pressure relief and a more peaceful night's sleep.
Finished with a beautifully soft knitted, hypoallergenic mattress cover for a smooth sleep surface.
This mattress provides a medium firm feel, suited to those who switch between sleeping on their back or side.
Features and Benefits
- 1000 zoned pocket springs – Providing zoned support for the most supportive sleep and great pressure relief and soothing comfort.
- Body hugging memory foam – Zoned support for spinal alignment to reduce aches and pains as you sleep.
- Purotex probiotics – Keeping the mattress hygienic and dust-mite free.
- Luxurious soft knit cover
- Medium Firm
- Single sided mattress, rotate regularly
- Memory foam
- Colour: Sandstone
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Single: H76 x W90 x D190cm
- Double: H76 x W135 x D190cm
- King: H76 x W150 x D200cm
- Superking: H76 x W180 x D200cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.