Silentnight Mirapocket 1200 Divan Bed - Sandstone
This award winning mattress is a true best buy from Silentnight. This Silentnight Mirapocket 1200 combines luxury comfort and tailored support to provide a great night's sleep every night. With eco comfort fibres featuring environmentally friendly soft cushioning layers to allow natural airflow for a more refreshing experience. Silentnight's Mirapocket spring system encases individual pocket springs which respond independently to weight and offer zoning across the mattress, scientifically proven to provide superior spinal alignment and body support.
The mattress is finished with a luxury soft knit cover, including Allergy UK approved treatment to offer an all-round healthier mattress. This provides a medium firm comfort, meaning it's great for those who switch sleeping positions through the night.
Please note the headboard pictured is not included.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure relief – Gives pressure relief for a comfortable night’s sleep, thanks to the Mirapocket spring system.
- Hypoallergenic – This mattress is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant for a healthier sleep.
- Breathable – Highly breathable fibres for an invigorating and refreshing night’s sleep and breathable border for optimum airflow.
- Colour: Sandstone
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Please note the headboard pictured is not included.
- Single: H76 x W90 x D190cm
- Double: H76 x W135 x D190cm
- King: H76 x W150 x D200cm
- Superking: H76 x W180 x D200cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.