Silentnight Mirapocket Geltex 2000 135cm Ottoman Non-Storage Divan Bed Set - Sandstone No Headboard
Add a touch of style and comfort to your bedroom with the Mirapocket Geltex mattress and Ottoman divan bed set from Silentnight.
With Silentnight’s unique Geltex inside comfort layer, this mattress offers a true sleep solution for almost all sleeper types.
This highly elastic layer creates a reactive 'bounce-back' feeling for easy movement and undisturbed sleep, helping you to wake-up feeling rejuvenated every morning.
Plus, it’s also incredibly breathable to help prevent overheating through the night.
This mattress also features Mirapocket technology, with 1000 individual pocket springs designed to provide zoned support which is scientifically proven to ensure better spinal alignment.
Finished with a luxury pillow top and Allergy UK approved mattress cover to offer a medium comfort rating.
The base of this bed has a contemporary sandstone finish with a combined ottoman and 2 drawer design for concealed storage.
Features and Benefits
- Mirapocket technology – The mattress has 1000 individual pocket springs designed to provide zoned support which is scientifically proven to ensure better spinal alignment for you to get the best night's sleep.
- 2 drawers included – Store your extra blankets, spare bedding and more in the drawers that come with this bed set for your convenience.
- Geltex inside comfort layer – You'll get a great night's sleep with this true sleep solution that's designed for almost all sleeper types.
- 2000 Zoned Pocket Springs
- 4cm Geltex pillow top for ultimate comfort
- Breathable and cooling comfort layers
- Luxurious soft knit cover
- Flexible Geltex provides optimum pressure relief
- Purotex probiotics keep the mattress hygienic and dust-mite free
- Single sided mattress, rotate regularly
- Mattress firmness: Medium
- Headboard not included
- Double: H76 x W135 x D190cm
- King: H76 x W150 x D200cm
- Superking: H76 x W180 x D200cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.