This large single armchair is the perfect place to relax. It can be converted into a bed so it's perfect for when you have guests. The chair comes complete with arm rests and a magazine holder on either side. It is made of a high quality metal frame and cover with a faux suede material and the 15cm thick sponge ensures ultimate comfort. It also comes with a pillow for added comfort and will make an ideal bed whether your choose to place it in your living room or a spare room.
Features And Benefits
- Converts Into A Bed– This armchair converts into a bed in seconds making it ideal for when you have guests or you need an extra sleeping space.
- Comfortable– The cushioned 15cm thick sponge ensures a comfy place to sink into, and the armrests with a magazine pocket at both sides gives you a place to store your reading material, laptop or tablet.
- Pillow Included– This chair comes complete with one pillow for extra comfort and support.
- Versatile– This chair is perfect for the living room, sitting room, study room, bedroom or anywhere you need a comfy place to sit or a sleeping space.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Faux suede, metal frame, sponge
- Sofa Dimension: 70W x 76D x 77H (cm)
- Bed Dimension: 182L x 65W x 13H (cm)
- Pillow Dimension: 60L x 35W x 17H (cm)
- Armrest Size: 70W x 56H (cm)
- Magazine Pocket: 25L x 25W (cm)
- Net Weight: 15.5kg
- Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Gross Weight: 17.5kg
- Packaging Dimension: 67L x 48W x 71H (cm)
- Durable metal frame and high quality faux suede in excellent build for long lasting use
- 15cm thick sponge is filled for adding ultimate comfort
- Armrest with magazine pocket at 2 sides
- Sofa cover is detachable for washing
- Space saving, lightweight
- Pillow included
- Some assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.