HOMCOM Single Folding 5 Position Steel Convertible Futon Sleeper Chair Sofa Bed Mid Grey
- Reviews (3)
Looking for something which is just as stylish as it is practical? Let us introduce you to this futon chair. Using powder-coated steel for a strong and tough frame which handles up to 150kg it is built into a design which converts from a single chair into a longline bed in a matter of seconds - making it effortless and quick to transform whilst saving you time and preventing any strains on your body. Padded all over for comfort the back can adjust to five different levels allowing you to set to an angle which suit's you. Breathable linen upholstery gives a sophisticated yet soft feel and four feet offer stability to finish. A great sleeping solution for homes short on space that need a sleeping space for guests.
Features And Benefits
- Convertible Design– Swiftly and easily switches from a large chair to a single bed. Ideal for homes short on space which have friends and family stay over regularly.
- Metal Frame– Powder coated for strength it ensures the structure is solid and stable for reliability with every use.
- Padded– Thick foam for you to sink in comfortably and ensure you'll get a get good night's sleep. A removable pillow is included.
- Adjustable Back– Sets to five different levels from 90° to 180° allowing you to be in control of your comfort
- Linen Upholstery– Breathable linen surface for year round comfort - won't rub against your skin whilst you are sitting or sleeping.
- Convertible Futon Sleeper Chair
- Colour: Mid Grey
- Material: Linen Fabric, Steel, Sponge Foam
- Sofa Style Dimension: 75W x 70D x 75Hcm
- Bed Style Dimension: 185L x 75W x 25Hcm
- Seat Size: 75W x 58Dcm
- Seat to Floor Height: 38cm
- Weight Capacity:150kg
- Net Weight: 23kg
- Arrives Flat Packed
- Wide armless chair converts into a single sofa swiftly and easily
- Powder coated metal frame ensures a strong and stable structure
- Thick foam padding for supreme comfort with a matching pillow included
- Wrapped in breathable linen fabric. Cover can be removed and washed
- Back can be adjusted to five different angles from 90° to180°
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.