- Reviews (8)
Convenient, easy to use and giving great results, this abdominal toning belt from Slendertone is a great way of achieving toned abs and a strong core.
The Slendertone Abs5 toning belt is an easy to use abdominal toner, which delivers stronger, more toned abs. This belt is an upgrade from Slendertone Abs3, giving you more programmes and faster results. It fits discreetly under clothing and provides a powerful, yet comfortable sensation that will tone your abs without disrupting your day. Use five times a week for visible benefits from six weeks.
Feel healthy, strong and confident as your abs and waist are toned to perfection thanks to the Slendertone Abs5 toning belt.
Features and benefits
- Easy to use – With programmable preset settings and a wide range of intensity levels to customise to your regime, this belt is a great little addition to your workout routine for quick and visible results.
- Effective – Use this belt 5 times a week and expect results to start showing within just 8 weeks.
- Versatile – Fitting waists from 24 to 46 inches and for ages from 18 to 80, this toning belt is great for all kinds of people helping you stay in shape.
- Real results – Every day thousands of people are getting results using Slendertone products, here are just some of their stories.
- Colour: Blue
- Fits waist size from 24 - 46" (61 - 117cm)
- 10 programmes - 8 programmes from beginner to sports pro and 2 additional ab crunch programmes.
- 130 intensity levels mean you can customise your own training regime
- Patented 3-pad placement design around the waist to work all of your abdominal muscles
- See results from just 6 weeks
- Guarantee: 2 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.