Original Slush Puppie Machine for Home Ice Slushy Making
This Slush Puppie making machine is ideal for making ice-cold slushy ice drinks in your own home.
Branded with the UK original Slush Puppie name (Often mistaken for Slush Puppy) this classic slush drinks maker is designed to look like the full size model you see in shops and cinemas around the world.
Easy and fun to use, simply add your drinks syrup, turn the machine on and then pour out your wonderfully chilled slushy beverage. You’ll love comparing the famous ‘blue tongue’ look with friends and family!
Features and Benefits
- 1 Litre capacity – Holds and creates 1L of delicous Slush Puppie slushy ice drinks.
- Easy to use – Just add Slushy syrup (available separately), some ice and salt, and within 30 minutes you will have perfect Slush Puppies.
- Dimensions: H46.5 x W22.5 x D19.3cm
- Power: Mains powered 240v with fitted UK plug
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: White
- Slush Puppie slushy making machine with power cord
- Instructions and warranty card
How to make Slush Puppies with the Slush Puppie Slushy Maker
- Step 1: Start the machine by moving the power switch to position 1 (mix).
- Step 2: Remove inlet cap and half fill the central ice cannister with ice.
- Step 3: Pour 2 inlet caps of salt into the central ice cannister.
- Step 4: Pour 40ml of water into the central ice cannister.
- Step 5: Fill the rest of the central cannister with ice (it should remain 3cm below the top).
- Step 6: Pour 3 further inlet caps of salt into the central ice cannister and 40ml of water.
- Step 7: Fix the inlet cap securely.
- Step 8: Add syrup via the syrup inlet to the rear.
- Step 9: Leave for 15-25 minutes until there are ridges in the mix - add more salt and ice as the level drops.
- Step 10: Switch the power to position 2 (dispense) and serve up your Slush Puppies.