Smeg BCC02BLMUK 50s Retro Style 1470W Bean To Cup Coffee Machine - Matte Black
Awaken your senses with this automatic bean to cup coffee machine from the iconic Smeg brand. Offering a convenient way to enjoy a tailor made coffee experience, this clever machine grinds beans and heats water to pour fresh tasting coffee with the fineness of your choice, from just the touch of a button. It looks great too, featuring an aluminium body brushed with a polished edge, this appliance adds sophistication and style to any kitchen.
Effortlessly control your coffee machine with the intuitive touch button menu, where you’ll be able to choose from a range of coffees and have yours ready within seconds, thanks to the 19 bar pressure. Plus, for those café style specialities, this machine includes a hot water/steam wand, great for frothing milk and achieving that perfect macchiato topping.
Built with practicality in mind, Smeg have incorporated a Thermoblock heating system to allow a faster switch-on time and precise water temperature control for brewing, steam and hot water. You can adjust the height to accommodate a range of mug sizes and its compact size saves space on the countertop. Not to mention, the 1.4 litre water tank ensures fewer and easier refills.
Features and Benefits
- Intuitive touch button menu– Enables easy control, so you can choose from a range of beverage settings and have your coffee ready within seconds.
- Integrated stainless steel Conical Burr– Allows the fineness of your coffee grounds to be adjusted for your preference.
- Hot water and steam wand– Froths milk to produce the perfect speciality topping.
- Thermoblock heating system– Delivers a faster switch on time and precise water temperatures.
- 19 bar pressure system– Produces optimum coffee with delicious taste made quicker.
- 4 beverage controls– Delivers smoothly brewed coffee catered to your taste.
- Dimensions: H43.3 x W18 x D33.6cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Years Manufacturer
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 1.4L
- Power: 1470W
- Pack Weight: 7kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.