Smeg CGF01CRUK 50s Retro Style 150g Coffee Grinder - Cream
Become your own barista with Smeg's Electric Coffee Grinder, made to prepare the perfect coffee grounds for your coffee machine. Designed for convenience, you’ll have the option to grind directly into your filter or fill up the special Tritan container, which boasts a large 150g coffee powder capacity to save you time making your next cup.
This isn’t just any coffee grinder, Smeg have included 3 grinding grades and 30 different settings to create the ideal coffee grind size, from fine espresso-ready grounds to a coarse French press grind. Plus, its manual function gives you even greater control over the consistency, with 8 pre-set programmes catering for quantities between 2-12 cups.
Features and Benefits
- Die-cast aluminium body– Strong build quality built to last and looks trendy with its curved retro style design.
- Conical stainless steel grinders– Crushes beans whilst preserving the enticing coffee aromas without altering the delicious flavours.
- 3 grinding grades and 30 different grinding settings– Grinds a variety of different sizes from extra-fine smooth coffee to more coarse and chunky coffee.
- 8 pre-programmed settings & manual function– Gives you the option to take full control over your grind or kick back and relax whilst an automatic setting does the hard work for you.
- 150g Tritan coffee powder container with lock– Gives you perfect storage solution to keep your grounds fresh and ready for your next cup, ensuring no coffee goes to waste.
- Dimensions: H46 x W25 x D17cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Years Manufacturer
- Colour: Cream
- Capacity: 150g
- Power: 150W
- Weight: 3.1kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.