Smeg CJF01PGUK 50s Retro Style Electric Citrus Juicer - Pastel Green
Have freshly squeezed juice for a natural energy boost on demand. Whether you want extra nutrients to help you focus during a busy day or you’re simply craving a tasty refreshment to unwind in the sun, the Smeg Citrus Juicer will help you reach your 5 a day with ease! This trendy pastel green appliance is not just a staple piece to make your kitchen look stylish but it removes the elbow grease that’s often required when pressing large and small fruits, and to help extract every last drop of goodness for smooth creations with no bits, Smeg have included a handy stainless steel reamer and strainer!
Designed with efficiency and convenience in mind, the anti-drip stainless steel spout ensures a perfect pour directly into your cup, and once your serving is ready and the citrus fruit has been removed, the intelligent motor automatically stops and continues to close the non-drip spout.
For added practicality, the anti-slip feet provide a secure and stable base for juicing with minimal spillages, while the built-in cord storage keeps your counter tidy. The stainless steel and chrome plated structures are wrapped in a retro inspired pink coating, for a combination of durability and timeless design.
Features and Benefits
- Tritan TM Juicing Bowl and Lid– Collects your freshly squeezed juice and is impact resistant for long-lasting durability.
- Stainless Steel Reamer and Strainer– Extracts every last nutritious drop from your fruits and are easy to rinse clean after use.
- Anti-Drip Stainless Steel Spout– Pours with precision for effortless servings.
- Built-In Cord Wrap– Hides the 1m long power cable to keep your kitchen surface tidy.
- Automatic On/Off– Provides convenience and safety, ensuring no energy is wasted.
- Non-Slip Feet– Keeps the appliance stable on your kitchen surface.
- Dimensions: H28 x W16 x D19cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Pastel Green
- Power: 70W
- Weight: 2.57kg
- Material: Die-Cast Aluminium and Stainless Steel
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.