Smeg DCF02PBUK 50s Retro Style 1050W Drip Filter Coffee Machine - Pastel Blue
Enjoy the taste of barista-style coffees with an enticing aroma in the comfort of your own home using the luxurious Smeg filter coffee machine. It looks great too, thanks to a trendy pastel blue finish on the curvy stainless steel construction, it makes for a gorgeous retro style design bound to complement any modern kitchen.
Highly practical, a large 1.4 litre water tank with a handy water level indicator ensures you’ll know exactly how many cups of coffee you can make with each refill. The durable and easy to clean glass carafe has a capacity of 10 cups too, perfect for large households looking for a morning booster to start their day. Plus, it isn’t a problem if you and the family want your hot drinks at different times as the handy 40 minute keep warm function will ensure it stays fresh for longer, or if you’re not sharing, it’s perfect for second helpings.
Designed with your convenience in mind, there’s a whole bunch of handy controls including aroma intensity and an adjustable water hardness so you can make your coffee completely customised to meet your preference. Experience the richest coffee flavours at just the touch of a button! What’s more, it works around your schedule as the automatic start mode provides more freedom to your coffee making, as you can programme the machine to begin at the best time for you.
For further practicality, the LED display makes for easy operation of each function with clear visibility of the settings and clock. The coffee filter is reusable and can easily be cleaned for low maintenance. Also, an anti-drip system helps avoid spillages, while the anti-slip feet provide added stability on your kitchen countertop.
Features and Benefits
- 40-Minute Keep Warm Function– Ensures your coffee is always piping hot, ideal for busy mornings.
- 10 Cup Capacity– Large capacity, suitable for sharing and those times when you want second helpings for an extra caffeine kick.
- Digital LED display and Clock with Lever– Enables easy viewing of the time and the coffee making setting in use.
- Reusable Filter with handle– Ensures smooth, fresh tasting coffee with little maintenance required.
- Glass Carafe with Handle and Lid– Keeps the steam in and makes serving effortless. Plus, it’s highly durable and easy to clean.
- 1.4L Water Tank with Water Level Indicator– Requires fewer refills and gives you an accurate idea of how many coffees can be made at once.
- Aroma Intensity Selector Button– Customises the taste and smell of your coffee to meet your exact preference.
- Anti-Drip System– Pours perfectly to prevent making a mess.
- De-Scaling Light Indicator– Illuminates when it is time to clean your coffee machine.
- Non-Slip Feet– Keeps the appliance stable on your kitchen surface.
- Dimensions: H36.1 x W24.5 x D25.6cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Years Manufacturer
- Colour: Pastel Blue
- Water Tank Capacity: 1.4L
- Carafe Capacity: 10 Cups
- Power: 1050W
- Weight: 3.59kg
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes Measuring Scoop Included
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.