Smeg ECF01BLUK 50s Retro Style 1350W Espresso Coffee Machine - Black
Make great tasting espressos and get the barista style experience with little to no skill required when using this premium espresso machine by Smeg. The stainless steel construction is complimented by a 1950s inspired design in a sophisticated sleek black finish, adding a piece of history to your kitchen.
This espresso machine features a measurer and 15 bar professional pressers to provide accuracy during the brewing process to get the drink exactly how you like it. There are 3 different options available including 1 cup, 2 cups or steam, so you can enjoy a variety of coffees at just the touch of a button! You won’t need to wait long for your caffeine kick either, thanks to the Thermoblock heating system with rapid boil this appliance will start pouring in a matter of minutes.
It’s also easy to maintain thanks to the descaling light, water level indicator and optional water filter, so you can keep the machine working like-new for longer and have your delicious coffees tasting just that much better.
Features and Benefits
- 1L removable water tank– This large capacity requires fewer refills, and Smeg’s water filter can be added to help prevent limescale build-up.
- Comes with measure/presser– Allows coffee grounds to be used to produce a delicious beverage when you’re out of pods.
- Filter holder– Select from 3 options including single, double or paper pods to vary the taste of each coffee.
- Thermoblock heating system– Delivers a faster switch on time and precise water temperatures.
- 15 bar pressure system– Produces professional results for delicious taste and fast servings.
- On/off button with automatic stand-by– Ensures safety and convenience.
- Descaling light indicator– Illuminates to alert you when the appliance needs cleaning.
- Flow stop function– Lets you customise the length of each coffee.
- Dimensions: H33 x W15.5 x D33cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Years Manufacturer
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 1L
- Power: 1350W
- Pack Weight: 5.95kg
- Bar Pressure: 15
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.