Smeg HMF01BLUK 50s Retro Style 250W Electric Hand Mixer - Black
Ideal for both sweet and savoury preparations, this highly versatile hand mixer with great build quality comes with three different types of whisks, 9 speed settings and a turbo function, so you’ll be well equipped to tackle food prep with ease!
Its cool, curvy stainless steel construction with glossy black finish makes for an attractive retro inspired design whilst being highly practical. Not only is it easy to clean but the flat, self-balancing base with non-slip feet enables this device to stand up and be positioned on your kitchen counter for a super-modern, eye-catching display piece when it isn’t in use.
The two wire whisks included are perfect for airier textures such as whipped cream, and the two flat whisks are great for the slightly tougher ingredients such as semi-hard dough for biscuits and cakes, whereas the two dough hooks are best for the leavened items such as pizza and bread. Plus, you’ll always have these handy attachments close to hand thanks to the stylish fabric case included with Smeg branding. Switching them out for your various food prep needs is easy too, as the rapid release trigger.
Features and Benefits
- 9 speed levels– Gives you greater control over your mixtures, allowing many different consistencies to be achieved from soft and firm ingredients.
- LED display– Adds elegance to the design and allows you to easily navigate the settings.
- Smooth start action– Prevents food mess during use.
- 3 different whisk types included– Gives you cooking flexibility and produces professional results with ease.
- Smeg fabric case– Keeps your accessories neatly stored together, so they’re easy to find when you need them most.
- Ergonomic anti-slip handle– Provides comfortable, safe grip in the hand during use.
- Dimensions: H24.3 x W29.2 x D14.6cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Years Manufacturer
- Colour: Black
- Power: 250W
- Weight: 1.8kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.