Smeg KLF03PBUK 50s Retro Style 1.7L 3KW Jug Kettle - Pastel Blue
- Reviews (1)
Serve the whole family a tasty hot drink made with style and convenience when using this trendy pastel blue kettle from the reliable Smeg brand. Delivering first-class performance, its curved stainless steel construction conceals a powerful 3000W heating element to produce a rapid boil for less time spent waiting around each morning.
Built for longevity, Smeg’s premium kettle features a stainless steel filter to reduce the risk of limescale build-up forming and affecting the unrivalled performance, plus it’s easily removable and washable, so you can be sure your water will taste fresh at all times.
For help with energy efficiency and serving convenience, Smeg have included a water level indicator on the side of this kettle. This can be used to ensure those that want a tasty cuppa don’t miss out and not too much water is boiled to the point where it will be wasting electricity. Boasting a large 1.7 litre capacity, there’s enough space for serving up to 7 cups at once, and the soft opening lid assists with simple refills.
What’s more, an intelligent automatic shut-off function stops the boil at 100°C to prevent overheating and add safety, while anti-slip feet secure stability on your kitchen surface. Plus, for further practicality, the 360° swivel base allows the appliance to be placed down from any direction, so it’s perfect for the morning rush!
Features and Benefits
- 360° Swivel Base– Allows the kettle to be placed down from any direction, ideal for households with left and right handers.
- Auto Shut-Off at 100°C– Prevents your kettle from overheating, for easy maintenance and added safety.
- 1.7 Litre Capacity– Boils up to 7 cups at once, ideal for large families and those with frequent quests.
- Removable, Washable Limescale Filter– Helps to keep the appliance working like-new and ensures your water is clean with every pour!
- Water Level Indicator– You’ll know exactly when the tank needs a refill and the markings will help pour perfect serving sizes.
- Concealed Heating Element– Prevents limescale build-up and adds safety.
- Anti-Slip Feet– Provides stability to keep the appliance securely stored on your kitchen countertop.
- Soft Opening Lid– This premium touch ensures smooth operation with no noisy or clunky mechanics when the tank needs a refill.
- Dimensions: H24.5 x W21.5 x D17cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Pastel Blue
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 3000W
- Weight: 1.66kg
- Material: Stainless Steel
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.