Smeg KLF03SSUK 50s Retro Style 1.7L 3KW Jug Kettle - Chrome Silver
This eye-catching stainless steel Smeg kettle with a polished chrome finish will transform any kitchen by bringing a luxurious, modern touch to the countertop. It’s the perfect accessory for a trendy homeowner looking to impress guests with a stylish boil. You won’t keep anyone waiting long for a cuppa either, thanks to the powerful 3kW concealed heating and rapid boil technology.
Built for longevity, Smeg’s premium kettle features a stainless steel filter to reduce the risk of limescale build-up forming and affecting the unrivalled performance, plus it’s easily removable and washable, so you can be sure your water will taste fresh at all times.
Boasting a large 1.7 litre capacity, there’s enough space for serving up to 7 cups at once, and the soft opening lid assists with simple refills. For help with energy efficiency and serving convenience, Smeg have included a water level indicator on the side of the kettle which ensures those that want a tasty cuppa don’t miss out and no water goes unused.
An intelligent automatic shut-off function stops the boil at 100°C to prevent overheating and add safety, while the anti-slip feet provide grip to keep the appliance stable on your kitchen surface. Plus, for further practicality, the 360° swivel base allows the appliance to be placed down in any position, so it’s perfect for the morning rush!
Features and Benefits
- 360° Swivel Base– Allows the kettle to be placed down from any direction for ease of use, ideal for households with left and right handers.
- Auto Shut-Off at 100°C– Prevents your kettle from overheating, for easy maintenance and added safety.
- 1.7 Litre Capacity– Boils up to 7 cups at once, ideal for large families and those with frequent quests.
- Removable, Washable Limescale Filter– Helps to keep the appliance working like-new and ensures your water is clean with every pour!
- Water Level Indicator– Guides serving sizes and makes refills easy.
- Concealed Heating Element– Prevents limescale build-up and adds safety.
- Anti-Slip Feet– Provides stability to keep the appliance positioned on your kitchen countertop without damaging the surface.
- Soft Opening Lid– This premium touch ensures smooth operation for effortless refills without noisy or clunky mechanics.
- Dimensions: H24.5 x W21.5 x D17cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 3000W
- Weight: 1.66kg
- Material: Stainless Steel
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.