Smeg KLF04SSUK 50s Retro Style 1.7L 3KW Jug Kettle with Variable Temperature - Chrome Silver
This eye-catching polished chrome Smeg kettle will transform any kitchen by bringing a luxurious, modern touch to the countertop, and it will have your favourite hot drinks served in an instant. Delivering first-class functionality and a timeless design, its curved stainless steel construction uses a powerful 3kW concealed heating element to produce a rapid boil for less time spent waiting around.
This variable temperature kettle stands out amongst the rest, as it not only looks and feels luxurious but you’ll be equipped to boil water at different heat levels from 50°C-100°C, using the 7 temperature settings. It’s ideal for pouring more customised beverages, specifically designed for tea and coffee lovers. Plus, the kids will be less likely to burn themselves with a slightly cooler hot drink.
For help with energy efficiency and serving convenience, Smeg have included a water level indicator on the side of this kettle to make serving quantities easy to judge so nobody misses out on a tasty cuppa, yet no excessive amount is boiled to the point where it will go unused and be wasting electricity. Boasting a large 1.7 litre capacity, there’s enough space to boiling up to 7 cups at once, and the soft opening lid assists adds a satisfying, premium touch to simple refills.
Built to make your life easier, this modern day essential has a 360° swivel base which allows the appliance to be placed down from any direction, so it’s perfect for the morning rush! Plus, for added safety, the intelligent automatic shut-off function stops your boil at 100°C to prevent overheating, and anti-slip feet give the appliance stability on your kitchen surface without leaving damage marks.
Features and Benefits
- 7 Temperature Settings– Select from 50°C to 100°C using the temperature lever for greater control over your cuppa. Lower heats are ideal for preventing kids from burning themselves and higher heats are great for you slow sippers.
- Start/Stop Button and Keep Warm Button– Ensures simple operation and allows fewer boils if you and your partner want a cuppa at different times.
- Acoustic Alarm– For added convenience, this function alerts you when the appliance is switched on/off and when the boiling cycle starts/ends.
- Removable, Washable Limescale Filter– Helps to keep the appliance working like-new and ensures your water is clean with every pour!
- 1.7 Litre Capacity– Boils up to 7 cups at once, ideal for large families and those with frequent quests.
- Auto Shut-Off at 100°C– Prevents your kettle from overheating, for easy maintenance and added peace of mind.
- Water Level Indicator– You’ll know exactly when the tank needs a refill and the markings can be used to ensure there’s enough water to pour your desired number of servings.
- Dimensions: H24.3 x W22 x D17.1cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 3000W
- Pack Weight: 2.47kg
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Temperature range: 50-100
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.