Smeg KLF05PKUK 50s Retro Style 0.8L Mini Jug Kettle - Pink
Serve up a quick cuppa and look super-stylish whilst doing it with the cute and compact Smeg mini kettle in a quirky pink colour. It’s the perfect size to be used practicality anywhere you want, pop it on your bedside table to help you get out of bed in the morning, and take it with you to the office desk so you can keep topping up your cup throughout the day. The 0.8 litre capacity is ideal for small families, couples and those who enjoy second helpings, as it's capable of serving up to 3 cups per boil.
Despite its unique size, this durable stainless steel kettle is packed full of wonderful features designed for hot drink convenience. Its 1400W powerful heating element produces fast boil times, and the automatic shut-off function kicks in at 100°C to prevent the appliance boiling dry and keep it performing like-new for longer! Also, Smeg have included a 360 degree connection on the base, so left or right handers can place the kettle down in any position.
Features and Benefits
- 360° Swivel Base– Allows the kettle to be placed down from any direction, ideal for daily use and households with both left and right handers.
- Auto Shut-Off at 100°C– Prevents your kettle from overheating, for long-lasting durability.
- 0.8 Litre Capacity– Boils up to 3 cups at once.
- Removable Filter– Helps keep limescale away for a clean pour and fresh taste every time!
- Concealed Heating Element– Prevents limescale build-up and adds safety.
- Dimensions: H20 x W20 x D15.2cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Pink
- Capacity: 0.8L
- Power: 1400W
- Pack Weight: 1.7kg
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Cord Length: 1m
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.