Smeg MFF01WHUK 50s Retro Style 500W Milk Frother - White
Complete your coffee experience with the Smeg Milk Frother and achieve the perfect topping by creating beautifully formed milk foam to compete with your favourite café specialities. Using the latest induction heating technology, the 500W motor can produce up to 250ml of frothed milk or up to 500ml of warm milk inside its dishwasher-safe stainless steel jug.
The backlit dial control enables a selection of automatic and manual features that will set the most appropriate time required to produce hot milk, cold milk, hot chocolate, light or thick foam, depending on which you select. Although, if you consider yourself to be a barista level coffee maker looking for perfect results, the manual function puts you in total control over the heating system. Plus, when it comes to serving your milk, the Tritan lid comes with a measuring cap to give you a clear indication of the required filling point for a perfectly poured beverage.
Features and Benefits
- Induction Heating System– Creates professional quality, barista style milk froth for the perfect hot drink topping.
- Tritan Lid with Measuring Cup– Enables easy viewing and fits tightly to avoid leaks.
- Removable Stainless-Steel Jug– Helps effortlessly pour your milk and is dishwasher safe for time-saving convenience.
- Backlit Dial– Gives you control over the simple to use settings and illuminates when in use.
- 2 x Frothing Discs Included– Achieve great results and use the flat whisk for hot milk or the notched whisk for frothing.
- Automatic Functions– Automatically uses the best time settings for hot milk, cold milk, hot chocolate and light or thick foam.
- Manual Function– Gives you more control to customise your milky hot drinks and make them to your exact taste preference.
- Dimensions: H25.1 x W14.2 x D18.4cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Years Manufacturer
- Colour: White
- Frothing Capacity: 250ml
- Heating Capacity: 500ml
- Power: 500W
- Weight: 2.32kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.