Smeg SMF02PGUK 50s Retro Style 800W Stand Mixer - Pastel Green
Bake with convenience and style using the trendy Smeg SMF02PGUK 50’s Retro Style Stand Mixer, you’ll be ready to whisk, beat and knead through mixtures in no time! The high-quality 800W motor uses controlled planetary action to rotate the beater one direction whilst simultaneously whisking in the opposite direction, for smooth, consistent results.
Take full control over your food prep and use the adjustable lever to switch between ten variable speeds. The lower range setting is designed for kneading and the top speed setting is great for whisking firmer mixtures with maximum power.
Premium materials have been used including stainless steel and die-cast aluminium for a long-lasting, high quality appliance that looks great in any kitchen with its retro inspired design and cream coating.
Highly practical, Smeg’s Stand Mixer includes three attachments of a wire whisk, flat beater and dough hook to maximise your baking capabilities and offer versatility. For further practicality, the safety lock activates when the head is tilted up for easy access to the bowl, while the anti-slip feet provide maximum stability on your kitchen surface.
Features and Benefits
- Polished Stainless Steel Bowl– Features a large capacity for share size portions and is highly durable to withstand the strong mixing power from the 800W motor.
- Safety Lock– Locks the mixing head up for easy access to remove the bowl.
- Front Attachment Port– Enables extra attachments to be added such as Smeg’s pasta roller accessory (not included).
- Planetary Action– Ensures all the mixture is picked up from the sides, centre and bottom of the bowl for thorough and even results.
- Variable Speed Control– Choose from 10 speeds with soft start to take full control over your mixtures, offering versatility with your food prep.
- Anti-Slip Feet– Keeps the appliance securely positioned on your countertop surface, ensuring safety by preventing sudden movements and minimising mess.
- Dimensions: H40 x W36 x D22.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Pastel Green
- Capacity: 4.8L
- Power: 800W
- Weight: 9.08kg
- Stand Material: Die-cast aluminium
- Bowl Material: Stainless Steel
- 1 x Smeg Stand Mixer
- 1 x 4.8L Stainless Steel Bowl
- 1 x Wire Whisk
- 1 x Flat Beater
- 1 x Dough Hook
- 1 x Plastic Bowl Cover
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.