Snapa Lean-to Bar is a two-part PVC snap-fix glazing bar which offers an ideal low cost glazing bar solution. However, additional top caps can be purchased where required. Snapa Lean-to Glazing bar is a two-part snap-fix glazing bar, however, additional Top Caps can be purchased when needed. Snapa Lean-to Glazing Bar is the perfect solution for budget DIY projects as it is a cost-effective PVC glazing bar making it ideal for many DIY projects such as carports, covered walkways, and canopies. It is extruded to work with 10mm, 16mm and 25mm Axiome Multiwall Polycarbonate sheets, the top clip simply snaps down to securely join the Axiome Roofing Sheets which allows for incredibly fast installation.
Features and Benefits
- Cost-Effective Glazing Bar – Snapa Lean-to Bar is a PVC snap-fix glazing bar offering an ideal low-cost solution for fixing Axiome polycarbonate to timber rafters or other sub-structures.
- Low Maintenance – The Snapa Lean-to Bar is low maintenance.
- Easy Snap-Fix Fitting – The top simply snaps down to securely join the Axiome Roofing Sheets which allows for incredibly fast installation.
- Quick to Install – The Snapa Lean-to Bar is incredibly quick and easy to install.
- Self-assembly required
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: H34.5cm x W45cm x D34.5cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.