Solo 416 Li 20 Litre Battery-Operated Backpack Sprayer
- Reviews (3)
The battery-operated backpack sprayer Solo 416 Li is the perfect plant protection appliance in enclosed spaces such as conservatories and greenhouses where efficient working practices and high performance are called for.
Free of emissions and super-quiet, the Solo 416 Li features a 20 litre transparent tank made from highly resilient, UV-resistant plastic. A powerful 12 volt pump, switchable to two stages with up to 4.5 bar pressure deliver both the pressure and throughput required. The spay wand is telescopic to give access to hard-to-reach applications.
The Solo 416 Li cordless sprayer, previously Solo 416, now comes with a maintenance free 11V 7.8Ah lithium-ion battery that fully charges in 5.5 hours instead of the lead-gel battery. In addition, the Solo 416 Li is equipped with a comfortable padded backpack support frame, wide padded shoulder straps, pressure gauge and wand holder.
The low dry weight of the Solo 416 Li ensures fatigue-free working, ideal for spraying pesticides, herbicides, and for general spraying.
- Tank Capacity: 20 litres
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Battery Voltage: 11.1V
- Battery Capacity: 7.8Ah
- Battery Runtime: Setting I: Approx 5.9h
- Setting II: Approx 3.7h
- Battery Charger: Input operating voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency of operating voltage: AC 50/60Hz
- Rated output voltage: DC 12V
- Battery Charge Time: 5Ah battery: Approx 5h, 7.2Ah battery: Approx 7h
- Pump: Electric, 12V
- Maximum Pressure: Setting I: Approx 2.5 bar
- Setting II: Approx 4.3 bar
- Discharge: Setting I: Approx 1.07l/min
- Setting II: Approx 1.42l/min
- Hose Length: 1500mm
- Lance Length: Telescopic, 50cm-90cm
- Spray Nozzle: Flat spray nozzle 03F80
- Sound and Noise Data: Sound pressure level: ≤ 70dB(A)
- Sound power level guaranteed: ≤ 70dB(A)
- Vibration Level Data: ≤ 2.0m/s²
- Assembled Dimensions: H: 57cm x W: 41.5cm x D: 28cm (without spray tube & pressure hose)
- Weight: 5.2kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.