Solo 417 18 Litre Battery-Operated Backpack Sprayer
Efficient working practices and high performance are called for in enclosed spaces such as conservatories and greenhouses. For such applications, the battery-operated backpack sprayer Solo 417 is the perfect plant protection appliance.
Free of emissions and whisper-quiet, the Solo 417 meters out its spray medium from a 18 litre transparent tank made from highly resilient UV-resistant plastic. A powerful 12 volt pump, switchable to two stages with up to 4.3 bar pressure deliver both the pressure and throughput you need.
Once the battery has run out, the charger supplied takes just a few hours to recharge the unit. In addition, the Solo 417 is equipped with a comfortable padded backpack support frame with wide shoulder straps that are also padded.
The low dry weight of the Solo 417 guarantees tireless working, ideal for spraying pesticides, herbicides, and for general spraying.
- Tank Capacity: 18 litres
- Battery: Lead gel, rechargeable
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Battery Capacity: 7.2Ah
- Battery Runtime: Setting I: Approx 3.7h
- Setting II: Approx 2.3h
- Battery Charger: Input operating voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency of operating voltage: AC 50/60Hz
- Rated output voltage: DC 12 V
- Maximum charging current: 1.5A
- Battery Charge Time: Approx 8h
- Pump: Electric, 12V
- Maximum Pressure: Setting I: Approx 2.5 bar / 35.7psi
- Setting II: Approx 4.3 bar / 62.4psi
- Discharge: Setting I: Approx 1.07l/min
- Setting II: Approx 1.42l/min
- Hose Length: 1500mm
- Lance Length: 50cm / 20"
- Spray Nozzle: Flat jet nozzle 03-F80 blue, 407492225
- Sound and Noise Data: Sound pressure level: ≤ 70dB(A)
- Sound power level guaranteed: ≤ 70dB(A)
- Vibration Level Data: ≤ 2.0m/s²
- Assembled Dimensions: H: 57cm x W: 41.5cm x D: 28cm (without spray tube & pressure hose)
- Shipping Dimensions: 63 x 45 x 30 (10kg)
- Weight: 7.6kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.