Solo 460 LI 3.7V Battery-Powered 1 Litre Hand Sprayer
The Solo 460 LI is a one litre capacity, one-hand battery-operated sprayer designed for easy spraying of chemicals and liquid fertilisers.
The transparent one litre tank means you can easily see the content level. Thanks to the internal suction hose, the tank can be used until it is completely empty which enables overhead spraying too. The ergonomically-shaped handle has smooth one-button operation, whilst the nozzle is adjustable from a fine mist to spring jet.
The 3.7v lithium-ion battery provides one hour run time. The battery can be recharged in approximately 90 minutes at any USB-port (cable included).
- Integrated lithium-ion battery for up to 60 minutes usage
- Universal nozzle from fine mist to a string jet
- Spray overhead
- One button operation
- Charging time approximately 90 minutes
- Internal suction hose ensures full tank usage
- Fill level easily viewed
- Ergonomically-shaped handle
- Easy charging with USB-port (charging cable included)
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Charge Time: Approx 90-120 mins
- Battery Runtime: Approx 60 mins
- Capacity: 1L
- Pump: Piston
- Spray Nozzle: Universal from fine mist to string jet
- Assembled Dimensions: 26cm x 10cm x 10cm
- Weight: 0.28kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.