Solstice Armless Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair with Height Adjustable Back - Black
- Reviews (2)
Keep comfortable whilst working all day with this office chair from Solstice. Ergonomic in design, it is fitted with thick foam to cushion and comfort your body whilst seated, with mesh on the back for your body to breathe. Slightly curved on the back for support as you lean back, the solid base is fitted with five wheels so you can move around easily and smoothly. With no arms, it will fit underneath your chair at any height, and its compact design is ideal for places with little room to spare.
Features and Benefits
- Compact Design – Perfect for even the smaller spaces at home and in the office. Armless design allows itto fit under tables at whatever height.
- Comfortable & Breathable – Filled with 6cm thick and soft foam for all-day sittings, with breathable mesh on the back.
- Height Adjustable – Level adjusts between 90-100cm, allowing you to set to a level which is best for you. Also rotates 360° for easy movement.
- Five Wheel Base – Moves smoothly on the ground, with a solid and stable base to keep you upright all day long.
- Compact and lightweight design for smaller spaces
- Breathable mesh on the curved back
- Thick foam on the seat for comfort as you sit, ideal for long term using
- Height adjustable from 46cm to 56cm, allowing you to set to a position correct for you
- Five castor wheels for smooth and easy movement
- Assembly required
- Flat pack: Yes
- Materials: Steel, mesh and foam
- Overall dimensions: 43W x 46D x 90-100H cm
- Seat: 43W x 43D cm
- Chair back: 43W x 44H cm
- Seat to floor: 46-56 cm
- Base: 28 cm
- Wheels: ?5 cm
- Weight capacity: 100kg
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.