Solstice Atmos Computer Desk with Storage Unit & Metal Frame - White/Oak
The multi-purpose computer desk from Solstice comes with a 6-compartment side storage, a lower open compartment and a pull out drawer. It is designed for organisations and keep items neat and tidy, giving you ample space to hold book, magazines, documents, electronic gadgets and much more. Protective padded feet prevent the floor from scratches and they're height adjustable to fit all types of floor surfaces for enhanced stability. Contemporary design with MDF desktop and metal frame in oak and white colour. This desk is both stylish and functional for your study space, and can be used as a laptop workstation, writing desk and much more, ideal for any home and decor.
Features and Benefits
- Storage – Desk with side storage and lower pull out drawers.
- Adjustable Feet – Legs with anti slip feet with adjustment for leveling.
- Material – Made from Metal powder coated frame and MDF desktop.
- Design – Modern and stylish in Oak and white combination to match any room decor.
- Quality MDF desktop with 30 kg weight capacity
- Study metal frame with powder coated finish
- An open compartment, a pull-out drawer and side storage unit with divider
- Height adjustable leveling feet with anti-slip pads
- Modern and stylish design in oak and white colour
- Used as a PC or laptop desk, workstation or writing desk
- Ideal for study room, bedroom, office and more
- Fittings included for easy self-assembly
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Material Used: MDF, Metal
- Product Dimension: 100L x 55Wx 81.5H cm
- Net Weight: 23 kg
- Weight Capacity: 30 kg
- Accessory: Hardware fittings
- Colour: Oak, White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.