Solstice Cassini Linen Mid Back Office Chair - Light Grey
This home office chair from Solstice proves that functionality doesn't have to mean a sacrifice in style. It's designed for premium comfort and long periods of sitting with 360 degrees of swivel movement and an adjustable height. The durable frame holds up to 240 lbs and smooth rolling casters allow for easy movement. This Mid-back ergonomic gaming chair features a linen fabric and steel base that provides all-day support to your upper and lower regions. A padded seat, armrests, and backrest extend this for extra comfort and support. Take your productivity to the next level with a laptop chair that brings out your very best performance.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic Design – Features a tilting high-rise back and high-rise arms in a slightly curved design for optimum comfort and support.
- Adjustable Height – Easy-to-reach lever so you can sit at your desk at the level you want.
- Bronze Tone Material – A sleek and glamorous look, with tufting for a stylish finish.
- Padded – Front and seat covered in thick foam to ensure you’re comfortable for hours.
- 360° Swivel Base – Equipped with five castor wheels for you to move around without getting up.
- Stylish tufted design looks great in both homes and offices
- Ergonomic features include adjustable height via easy-reach lever, high rise and rocking back, high-rise arms and all-over padding
- 360° swivel base equipped with five castor wheels to move around easily
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Self-assembly required
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Material Used: Sponge, Bronzing Fabric, Metal
- Product Dimension: 66W x 69D x 93.5-101H cm
- Box Dimension: 71L x 30W x 59H cm
- Adjustable Seat Height: 46-54cm
- Back Size: 58W x 62H x 7T cm
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Net Weight: 15.1kg
- Colour: Light Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.