Solstice Cassini Mid Back Tufted Linen Chair - Grey
- Reviews (2)
This stylishly designed chair form Soltice has plenty of appeal from its curved arms to the base. Chair easily swivels 360 degrees to get the maximum use of your workspace without strain. The pneumatic adjustment Lever will allow you to easily adjust the seat to desired height. Soltice office chair provides not only sleek, professional style, but also adjustable settings and reliable support for prolonged hours of use.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic Design – Features a tilting high-rise back and high-rise arms in a slightly curved design for optimum comfort and support.
- Adjustable Height – Easy-to-reach lever so you can sit at your desk at the level you want.
- Linen Upholstery – Easy to maintain, it allows your body to breathe whilst sitting on it. Tufted on the back for a stylish and modern look.
- Padded – Front and seat covered in thick foam to ensure you’re comfortable for hours.
- 360° Swivel Base – Equipped with five castor wheels for you to move around without getting up.
- Height-adjustable pneumatic seats and padded cushion built in high-density sponge, alleviate the pressure of hips keeping you productive
- 360 degree rotating five-star nylon chair feet and stable base with weight capacity of 110 kg, with muffled wheels flexible rotation, preventing floor scratches
- Tilt mechanism, adjustable back resistance satisfy different needs
Non-toxic material of wrapped handrail, long streamlined for arm supporting, meeting the comfortable placement habit of your elbows
- Classic accent for conference room, home, office, study and more
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Material Used: Sponge, linen
- Adjustable Seat Height: 46-54cm
- Back Size: 58W x 62H x 7T cm
- Product Dimension: 66W x 69D x 93.5-101H cm
- Weight Capacity: 110kg
- Net Weight: 13.5kg
- Colour: Dark Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.