Solstice Cielo Cold Rolled Steel Lockable Filing Cupboard/Cabinet - Cream White
- Reviews (1)
With this lockable filing cabinet from Solstice, you can keep your important documents safe and organised. The quality filing cabinet is made from CRS, suitable for a range of uses, as workshop, warehouse or production facility, office and more. The individually adjustable shelves divide the interior space into 5 compartments and offer spacious storage options. The sleek powder-coated finish with elegant cream white colour is easy to incorporate into any office or study concept.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile Usage Settings – Perfect for the home, office, garage, workshop. school and more.
- Plenty of Storage – A 5 tier design with 4 adjustable and removable shelves that have a weight capacity of 88lbs each.
- Sturdy Cold Rolled Steel – Moisture, fire and water-resistant, plus it's anti-corrosive.
- Made of high-quality CRS, it features water, moisture resistant and anti-flaming
- The lockable filing cabinet helps keep important documents safe and organised
- 5 compartments offer spacious storage space
- 4 shelves can be adjusted up and down as required
- 2 holes on the back of the cabinet to connect to the wall to avoid tipping over
- Ideal for workshop, warehouse, office, product storage facility and more
- Self-assembly required
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Material Used: CRS
- Product Dimension: 80L x 40W x 175H cm
- Each Tier Weight Capacity: 40kg
- Single Door Size: 375 x 1645mm
- Net Weight: 35kg
- Colour: Cream White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.