Solstice Nara Fabric Office Chair with Massaging Lumbar Cushion - Grey
Our massage chair from Solstice is quite suitable for people who need to sit for a long time in office or study. With the massage motor in the lumbar cushion, you can get a massage right away to relax the waist muscles after a longtime’s sitting. If you want to have a rest after work or study, you can also turn on the rocking function. With the individually adjustable seat height and headrest height, you’ll get customized comfort. A stylish and practical life helper to your live!
Features and Benefits
- Massage Office Chair – The movable 2-point massage lumbar cushion with double vibration motor will relax your waist muscles. With USB interface for easy charging.
- Relaxing Comfort – With ergonomic tilt function, you could rock it back or forth to have a rest. You can adjust the rocking range by the swivel knob under the seat easily.
- Customized Comfort – The seat height and the headrest height can be adjusted to fit your body height and the desk height.
- 360° Swivel Base – Equipped with 360° rotatable seat and five castor wheels for you to move around without getting up.
- Imitation cashmere fabric for soft touch
- Adjustable seat height and headrest fits your body well
- Lumbar cushion with 2-point vibration massage motor
- Plastic lumbar support on the back for strengthened support
- USB interface for easy charging
- Button on the wire for easy control of the massage function
- Side storage pocket for the electric wire
- Universal nylon wheels for noiseless and smooth moving
- Self-assembly required
- Material: PP, Nylon, Sponge
- Overall Dimension: 62W x 60D x 113-123H cm
- Seat Dimension: 49W x 46D x 37-44H cm
- Backrest Height To The Seat: 76cm
- Lumbar Cushion: 35L x 20W x 10T cm
- Voltage: 5V. Power: 0.75W
- Adjustable Range of Headrest: 3cm
- Electric Wire Length: 0.9m
- Weight Capacity: 113kg
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.