Solstice Narvi Retro Desk - Distressed Grey Oak
Create work from home space in small and medium-sized rooms with the Solstice Narvi Retro Computer Desk. Make the most of this piece’s versatility by using it as a desk, vanity or console table in the office, den, or living room. Able to support up to 100 lbs., it’s great for holding your laptop, important paperwork, desk lamp and family photos. The weathered brown finish with grey undertones coupled with the black metal hairpin-style legs adds an updated, modern look. The desk ships flat to your door and minimal assembly is required. Simply attach the 4 legs to start using your Desk. Once assembled, the desk measures to be 26”H x 40”W x 19.5”D.
Features and Benefits
- Compact – Place the slim Solstice Narvi Retro Computer Desk in the living room or home office for perfect work from home solution for smaller spaces.
- Stylish & Practical – Made from laminated particleboard and metal hairpin legs, the weathered brown finish with grey undertones matches the black legs for an industrial look.
- Versatile usage – The Desk offers a spacious top for your laptop, paperwork, and for displaying family photos. Make the most of this piece’s versatility by using it as a desk, dressing table or console.
- Slim Retro Computer Desk
- Laminated particleboard
- Metal hairpin legs
- Weathered brown finish with grey undertones
- Spacious top
- Can be used as a desk, dressing table or console
- The Retro Desk ships flat to your door
- Minimal self-assembly is required upon opening
- Two adults are recommended for assembly
- The Desk holds up to 80 lbs
- Weight: 25.76 lbs
- Dimensions: 27”H x 40”W x 19.49”D
- Colour: Grey Weathered Oak
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.