The Network shelf is a practical and modern piece which is ideal for all homes and offices. A three-tier design allows you to keep all you need displayed and organised neatly. A metal frame ensures a stable structure which supports the three shelves, with mesh back panels for protection. Dark chestnut coloured shelves give an industrial style vibe which will sit beautifully in its surroundings. It is finished with adjustable feet to keep the balance on uneven floors.
Matching Solstice Network Desk available.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy Metal Frame – Ensures a strong and durable foundation which will provide reliable everyday use. Black and dark brown colouring creates an industrial style look.
- Three Shelves – Plenty of display and organisation space, making it ideal for use in the home and office.
- MDF Worktops – Melamine surface finish for protection against everyday use and easy cleaning.
- Back Racks – Mesh in design for airflow, they prevent items from falling off behind.
- Adjustable feet to keep balanced on uneven floor
- Three-tier design provides plenty of holding and display space
- High mesh panels on back to help prevent items falling off the back
- Strong metal frame to keep the structure, smooth MDF shelves for a solid and reliable surface
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Maximum weight 60kg (20kg per shelf)
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: MDF and steel
- Dimensions: 92H x 100L x 32Dcm
- Middle and bottom shelves: 96Lcm
- Between shelves: 32.5Hcm
- Weight capacity: Whole: 60kg. Each tier: 20kg
- Flat pack: Yes
- Colour: Brown/Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.