Solstice Phlox Velvet Swivel Tub Chair with Massage Pillow - Grey
- Reviews (3)
Make your working times the most relaxing yet with this chair from Solstice. It combines a luxe design with massage functionality in the pillow - allowing your lower back and muscles to be completely relaxed at any time needed. A tub shaped chair, which features high sides and back, your body will be properly supported, with the massage cushion adding extra bulk. Filled with foam all over for comfort, it is wrapped in velvet-feel upholstery which is soft and smooth to the touch. The height is adjustable to set to a working level best for you, with the swivel seat and a five-wheel base making movement almost effortless.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic – Tub-shape chair, with high sides and back to support your body. Filled with thick foam all over for comfort as you work. Adjustable height to set to the best working level for you.
- Massage Pillow – Powered via USB, with two massage points. Relaxes your body and muscles to soothe you at any time.
- Velvet-feel Upolstery – Soft to the touch, adds a luxe and sophisticated look which can be spot cleaned delicately.
- Easy to Move – Swivel seat and five castor wheels for free movement.
- Velvet-feel upholstery for a luxe look which is soft to the touch
- USB powered massage pillow, with two points to soothe and relax your body
- Wide seat, high back and armrest provides support to the body
- Height adjustable via under-seat lever
- Swivel seat and five wheels for easy movement
- Maximum load 115kg
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: Velvet-style upholstery (100% polyester), sponge and nylon
- Dimensions: 79-89H x 55W x 65Dcm
- Seat: 37-47H x 44W x 42Dcm
- Back: 42Hcm. Armrest to seat: 20Hcm
- Power cord: 120cm
- Power: 0.75W, 5V
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.