Solstice Voyager Linen Office Chair - Grey/ White
This office chair from Solstice is a smart choice for the working day and beyond. Simple in style and effective in comfort, it is created into an ergonomic design for support: thick padding on the seat and back, a tall and rigid back for support, armrests and a height adjustable frame, allowing it to sit at your desk correctly. The base, which allows the chair to rotate all the way around, it fitted with five castor wheels, allowing free and easy movement. A great way to bring character into your desk set up.
Features and Benefits
- Modern Style – A great way to bring some character into your home or office. Muted grey tone to blend in well with your other furnishings.
- Supportive – Tall back and armrests give structure for when you lean back. Height adjustable via the lever beneath the seat.
- Comfortable – Large seat and straight back, both filled with thick foam. Material upholstery is comfortable against skin.
- Easy Movement – Full-swivel base, with five wheels for smooth movement on the floor.
- Suitable for the home and office
- Height is adjustable with the beneath-seat lever
- Ergonomic features include: high supportive back, wide seat and armrests
- Steady and tough chrome base with five wheels for easy movement
- Padded seat and back for all-day comfort
- Maximum weight 136kg
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: Linen, sponge and PU plastic
- Dimensions: 118.5-128H x 64W x 69D
- Seat: 47.5-57H x 52W x 49Dcm
- Back to seat: 78Hcm
- Back: 51W x 8Dcm
- Armrest: 67-76.5Hcm
- Weight capacity: 136.4kg
- Net weight: 16.9kg
- Flat pack: Yes
- Colour: Grey/White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.