Soozier Kick Scooter Foldable Aluminum Ride On Toy For 8+ Adult Teens, Black
Kicking a scooter makes it better to spend more time outside and exercise and to master steering and riding and staying balanced. The scooter will be the perfect gifts for your child. Constructed lightweight aluminum frame is stable and durable, rear wheel with foot brake for satety. Shock absorption provides more convenient and safety. The height can be adjusted to fit various height need. Enjoy the outdoor time.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Height – 3-level adjustable height can fit various height need, easily adjust the handlebar height to modify the height as your child grows. Recommended for teens and adults above 8 years old.
- Safety Breaking – Rear wheel fender braking system is designed for teens to easily safe stop by foot, while handbrake need more strength.
- One-Step Folding – Quickly fold in one step by buckle. Lightweight aluminum frame and foldable design makes it easy to transport if necessary.
- High Quality – Large tires, wear-resistant and avoid frequent need for inflation. Shock mitigation system in front and rear wheel, low deck design makes the riding smoother.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum, ABS
- Overall Dimension: 94L x 38W x 92-106H cm
- Folding Dimension: 84L x 32W x 14H cm
- Deck Dimension: 34L x 13.5W cm
- Max Load: 100kg
- Certification: EN 14619
- Suitable for 8 years old
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.