Spin® L9 Spin Bike With Tablet Mount
Plus maximum adjustability on the seat and handlebars, dual water bottles holders, and a rust- and sweat-free frame, make this the best bike for the best deal. **NEW Media Mount included** Comes with a subscription to Spinning® Digital . Tablet not included.
- Fusion Drive Belt SystemBelt drivetrain delivers a smooth, silent, and virtually maintenance-free ride thanks to aramid fibers that provide strength and flexibility
- 36-lb Perimeter-Weighted FlywheelThe 16.3 kg flywheel and drive-chain provide the smooth and authentic road bike feel that Spinning® is known for
- Dual Water Bottle HolderWater bottle holders on the handlebars also offer space for a mobile device
- Dual-Sided SPD®-Compatible PedalsPedals accommodate both athletic shoes, or cycling shoes for increased pedaling efficienc
- Adjustable SeatFore/aft incremental adjustment makes for maximum comfort and a personalised fit
- Wedge Design Handlebar PostAll-new wedge design keeps the bars secure and solid, while remaining easy to adjust. Handlebars also feature fore/aft adjustment
- Easy Transport Wheels and Stabiliser FeetFront-end wheels allow for easy portability while stabiliser feet eliminate shaking. Adjustable Resistance and Quick Stop"Umbrella" style resistance knob protects from sweat and allows for precise adjustments and quick stops
- Adjustable Resistance and Quick Stop"Umbrella" style resistance knob protects from sweat and allows for precise adjustments and quick stops
- Dimensions: H:107-113 cm
- Colour: Titanium Grey
- Guarantee: 1 Year Limited
- Model Number: 10-006
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.