Stagg 50's Style Dynamic Stand Mounted Microphone for Vocal Pickup
The Stagg classic "50's" style Dynamic stand-mounted Microphone for Vocal Pickup houses a dynamic transducer capsule with high dynamic range in a rugged and durable all-metal construction.
Versatile and portable, ideal for use in public address, on-stage live performances, broadcasting and studio recording. The cardioid polar pattern ensures high directivity and low background noise. Also has built-in wind and breath pop filter and heavy-duty magnetic reed on/off switch to eliminate switching noise.
Features and Benefits
- Retro – "50's/ 60's" style dynamic stand-mounted vocal microphone.
- Versatile – Ideal for public address, live performances, broadcasting, recording.
- Durable – Shock-mounted cartridge in diecast metal alloy case.
- Ideal for public address, live performances, broadcasting, recording.
- Shock-mounted cartridge in diecast metal alloy case + self-tensioning
- 5/8" thread swivel mount (45° forward to 80° backward tilt) with built-in on/off switch and XLR connector
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms (balanced)
- Sensitivity: -78 dB (0 dB = 1 V/ mbar @ 1 khz)
- Freq. Response: 60 Hz to 16 Khz
- Net Weight: 690 g / 24.3 oz
- ROHS Compliant
- Colour: Chrome