Lifestyle Stainless Steel 50L Electric Drinks Cooler - Silver
- Reviews (2)
This stainless steel electric drinks cooler is a great additon to any outdoor space to take your entertaining to the next level.
The black plastic side shelves provide space for resting, opening and mixing drinks, while the outside baskets are idea for snacks and accessories. Inside there are two more baskets for separating drinks, food and ice, with split lid access. The temperature is controlled electronically and the locking castors enable this cooler to be effortlessly mobile.
Temperature control from 0°C to 16°C, a 2 metre cord and a 50L capacity make this the ideal accompaniment to any outdoor party or get together.
Features and Benefits
- Cooling – With a variable temperature of 0°C to 16°C this cooler is perfect for keeping drinks or snacks fresh for your guests, whatever time of year it is.
- Moveable – Great for moving in an out of storage and to the perfect postion for your guests, the robust castors on the base of this cooler give it handy maneuverability.
- Large – The 50L capacity of this cooler means it can easily hold plenty of food and drink to cater for your guests.
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 50L
- Black plastic side shelves
- Chrome hanging baskets
- Two inner baskets
- Split lid
- Lockable castors
- 2m cord
- Dimensions (without shelves and basket): H 82 x Dia 56cm
- Weight: 27.5kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.