Stanley Sort Master Organisers - 2 Pack
The STANLEY Sort Master™ Organiser is ideal for storing a variety of items from hammers, angled tools or tape measurers to small parts and accessories. The unique corners have been designed to accommodate for angled tools such as hammers.
The organiser features up to 1024 configurations for all your storage needs. Removable dividers can be re-arranged, depending on requirements. The lid structure prevents movement of small parts from one compartment to another.
Made from durable plastic, the see-through lid provides easy location of desired items. Side clips allow multiple units to be stacked together.
- Unique 90° compartments provide easy storage
- Customisable dividers allow combination of tools and small parts storage
- Lid structure prevents movement of small parts from one compartment to another
- Top lid lock keeps content secure inside
- Highly customisable up to 1024 configurations
- Side clips allow multiple organisers to be clipped together
- Unique angled corners accommodate angled tools such as hammers
- Dimensions: 431 x 333 x 88mm
- Colour: Black/ Yellow
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.