Statesman CHM90SS 90cm Chimney Cooker Hood - Stainless Steel
The Statesman stainless steel chimney cooker hood will give a modern finish to your kitchen and it's easy to clean too.
The maximum output air extraction is 424.1m3/h, which is great for clearing cooking smells from a medium sized kitchen, and it wont cause much of a fuss either with an operating noise level of just 65dB.
Use the simple push button controls to ensure the air in your kitchen is clean. Choose from 3 speed settings based on the level of steam that your food generates, you'll need the highest speed for sizzling a steak and a lower speed for boiling veg.
Two 40W LED lamps will provide the cooking area with clearer visibility, and an aluminium grease filter will trap the cooking smells for purified air.
Features and benefits
- 3 Speed settings– Adjust the extraction power needed dependent on the level of steam/smoke your cooking generates.
- Push button controls – Allow you to very easily switch between speed settings and turn on/off the LED lights.
- Aluminium grease filter– Keeps this chimney hood clean for long lasting performance and traps cooking smells from lingering in the kitchen.
- 2 x 40W LED lights– Illuminates the cooking area to improve sight of food.
- 424.1m3/h Extraction rate– Powerful absorption so even the extra steamy dishes can be managed with ease.
- Energy rating: E
- Dimensions: H72cm x W90cm x D50cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Noise level: 65dB
- Weight: 14kg
- Age restriction: 8 years or below require adult supervision
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.