Sturdi Round 3m FSC Wood Parasol (base not included) - Natural
The Sturdi FSC® Wood 3m Round Parasol will allow you to make the most of your garden, whatever the weather. Ideal for use over your dining or lounge set, this luxurious parasol not only looks great, but has been sustainably made, and is highly functional too.
With 50+ UV protection and water resistancy, this Sturdi outdoor canopy is an ideal solution for protecting you and your guests from the elements. It is also fade resistant, meaning it will maintain its striking appearance for many seasons to come. Simply use the double pulley to open it up, and you are ready to cool off in the shade and feel truly relaxed.
Made from a FSC approved eucalyptus wood, the pole and ribs comprise a structure that has been brought to life sustainably, and will withstand plenty of use. The canopy is made from heavy duty, 230g polyester, and finished with leather end caps for added luxury. What’s more, the pulley cord is anti-fray, meaning this piece is entirely designed to last.
Features and Benefits
- All Weather – Allowing you to enjoy your garden whatever the weather, this parasol has 50+ UV protection, water resistance, and is free from fading.
- High Quality – With an FSC approved eucalyptus wood pole and ribs, and a heavy duty polyester canopy, this parasol has been sustainably made, and offers plenty of durability.
- Stylish Design – Finished in a stylish natural shade, the canopy compliments the rich teak coloured structure to create an attractive addition to your garden.
- Wooden FSC 3m Round Parasol
- Double Pulley Mechanism
- Anti Fray Cord
- 50+ UV Protection
- Water Resistant
- Fade Resistant (Fade Rating Lv 6)
- Leather End Caps
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Canopy Material: 230g Polyester
- Pole Material: FSC Eucalyptus Wood
- Pole Width: 48mm
- Dimensions: H 275 x W 300 x D 300cm
- Colour: Teak/Natural
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Please Note: The Sturdi Parasol does not come supplied with a base.
Practical and reliable, the Sturdi Concrete Base offers a stable foundation that will keep your parasol standing strong. Available in 4 different weights, all with width adaptors, the perfect fit for your parasol can be found below.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.