SumUp 3G Wifi Contactless Card Payment Reader
Choose a payment machine that works how you need it to for your business, with this SumUp 3G and Wifi Card Payment Reader. Manage all your payments directly from the device and accept a wide range of payments thanks to the 3G’s Contactless, Chip + PIN, Google Pay and Apple Pay capabilities in-store or on the go with this single standalone device.
With a built-in SIM card, free, unlimited data and Wifi connectivity, you can accept payments in-store, on-the-go or wherever business may take you. The battery lasts for 50+ transactions and can be recharged with the included USB-C cable.
SumUp’s Card Readers are all contract-free and don’t come with any added fees or surprises. You only have to pay a standard 1.69% transaction fee whenever a payment is made.
Reliable and resistant in design, the 3G Card Reader’s easy-to-navigate, simple interface is the perfect sidekick for any business.
How it works:
- Make sure that you have completed your SumUp account registration at www.sumup.me.
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button.
- Select the language for your device.
- Log in with the account and password for your SumUp account using the touchscreen of the device.
- Enter an amount (minimum £ 1.00) and press the green tick to confirm your first transaction with the reader.
- And that’s it! You are now ready to accept card payments with your 3G Reader.
Features and Benefits
- Standalone Device – You don't need a smartphone or tablet. Connect using the free built-in SIM card with unlimited 3G data, or use Wifi. Make up to 50 transactions on a single charge.
- Speedy Signup – Get started in minutes. 100% online. No paperwork. Accept payments in-store, on-the-go or wherever business may take you with a single device. No fixed costs or contractual obligations.
- Flexible with Multiple Features – Let your customers decide how they pay: accept a wide range of payments thanks to the 3G’s Contactless, Chip & Pin, Google Pay and Apple Pay capabilities. View your sales history, refund customers, keep track of tips and use multiple employee accounts directly from your card reader.
- Direct Payouts – Get your money directly in your bank account in just 2-3 working days.
- Employee Accounts – Manage your employees' access, check their transactions or terminals.
- Receipts – No need to print your receipts anymore, you can send them by SMS or e-mail.
- Standalone device: you don't need a smartphone or tablet
- 100% online set up. Get started in minutes
- £0 fixed fee and fast payouts
- Low fees of 1.69%
- Direct payout to any bank account
- Supports NFC, Chip & Pin and magnetic stripe
- Internet connection: Wi-Fi + 3G
- View sales history
- Send digital receipts
- Accept/keep track of tips
- Perform refunds
- 3G receipt printer / charging station sold separately
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)
- Battery life: 50 transactions on a full battery
- Power: USB-C charge cable
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions : D 13.7 x W 7.1 x H 1.9 cm
- Colour: White
All SumUp card readers and products accept major debit and credit card brands as well as NFC payment options. You can find a full list here:
- V. PAY
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Union Pay
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Card payment terminal
- USB-C Charging cable
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, and is only available on Standard products. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter promotion code FREEDEL50 at the checkout (cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code). This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.