Superdrive GS700 Drive Pro High-end Steering Wheel with Gearshift & Crankset for PS4, XBOX ONE, PC & PS3 - Black
With the new GS700 live a unique, immersive and sensational racing experience on PS4, Xbox One, PC and PS3. The steering wheel comes with 3 driving modes to adapt the sensitivity of the steering wheel to the type of circuit you are racing. The 240 rotation makes for more realism and precision driving. Plus the wheel has vibration for more realistic sensations. Replaces fully the controller: menu navigation via the directional pad and buttons on the steering wheel.
Features and Benefits
- A steering wheel with gear lever – The GS700 racing wheel is the racing simulation accessory designed to provide a more realistic racing experience. Designed for everyone, it features a gear lever, a dual vibration motor, and a non-slip pedal assembly that ensures optimum stability.
- A 270° rotation – The GS700 steering wheel offers you a 26 cms wheel with a 270° rotation angle that adapts to your driving habits, fully programmable with 3 levels of sensitivity adjustable directly from the steering wheel.
- A complete steering wheel – A Superdrive design with a thoughtful and refined design that adapts to your desires with its unique and particular shape. The GS700 has many advantages: a gear lever, two gear shift paddles, an accelerator and brake pedal.
- Can be held on the knees – Thanks to its clever design, it can be placed on the thighs (ideal for playing on a sofa) or fixed on a flat surface with its suction cup system.
- Multi-platform compatible – Fully programmable (buttons, pedals, paddles…), it is compatible with all racing games (Gran Turismo Sport, Forza Motor Sport 7, Project Cars 2, F1 2020, Need for Speed, Dirt, WRC, Grid, V Rally 4, Gear Club 2, GTA V…). With the new GS700 live a unique, immersive and sensational racing experience on PS4, Xbox One, PC and PS3.
- 3 driving modes to adapt the sensitivity of the steering wheel to the type of circuit.
- 240° rotation for more realism and precision driving.
- Vibration for more sensations.
- Replaces fully the controller: menu navigation via the directional pad and buttons on the steering wheel.
- Gear shift included.
- Large pedals with footrest system and anti-slip pads for maximum stability.
- Pedals with double tilt axes: improving comfort.
- System of fixation with suction pads.
- Two driving positions: on table or lap.
- Reprogrammable buttons to adapt to all types of games.
- Dirrectly connected to the controller
- Steering wheel rotation: 270°
- Pedals: Accelation/Brake: Yes
- Gear shift paddle: Yes
- Gear lever: Yes
- Grip coating: Yes
- Vibrations: Dual vibration motor
- Steering wheel diameter: 26cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.