Swan SK14630RN 1.8L 3000W Retro Dome Kettle - Red
- Reviews (3)
Enjoy your favourite hot drinks in style, and make the most of the bold red, retro finish that the Swan 1.8L 3000W Retro Dome Kettle brings into any home.
Boasting a range of sophisticated features that are designed to make your life hassle–free, this bright and bold unit is retro in design, but modern in functionality. This stunning kettle is built with modern care and convenience in mind, featuring an easy–to–pour spout (for mess–free pouring), and both essential boil dry protection and a handy automatic switch–off feature. These built–in safety functions are essential to any busy home and ensures the unit won’t boil dry, overheat, and become a hazard in the kitchen.
With a generous 1.8L capacity, this spacious appliance can boil up to 8 cups of coffee on a single fill – so it’s the perfect unit for any sociable home that loves to host.
What’s more, with 360 degree cordless base, the Swan 1.8L 3000W Retro Dome Kettle is perfect for left and right–handed users alike! And the built–in cord storage provides you with inventive storage solutions to keep your counter top neat and tidy.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid Boil technology– With a powerful 3kW concealed heating element, which ensures optimum efficiency in the kitchen.
- Built–in safety features– Thanks to boil dry protection and a handy automatic switch–off feature, which ensures the unit won’t boil dry, overheat, and become a hazard in the home.
- Built–in cord storage– Provides you with inventive storage solutions to keep your counter top neat and tidy.
- Colour: Red
- Capacity: 1.8L
- Kettle type: Dome
- Dimensions: H24 x W21 x D27.5cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Base type: 360 degree rotary cordless base with cord storage
- Power: 3000W
- On/Off switch with blue LED indicator
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.