Swan 16" Silence Stand Fan - Black
- Reviews (2)
Keep yourself cool on those warm summer days with the Swan Activair Pedestal Fan. Providing powerful, effective but near-silent cooling this fan is perfect for your bedroom or office, and won't disturb you whilst you sleep, watch tv, listen to the radio, work, or relax. Our quietest pedestal fan yet! At just 63dB in normal mode, and only 42dB in silent mode, compared to our other models at 69dB, the noise levels of this fan are incredibly low, so it won't interrupt you no matter what you're doing, but with a powerful 60W motor it provides strong and efficient cooling. Featuring three modes; normal, natural and silent and three-speed settings, this fan offers customisable cooling for any room. The oscillation function provides cooling air circulation for even greater area coverage, perfect for cooling even a large room. Adjust the settings to suit your needs without having to get up using the remote control and even set a timer to ensure the fan switches off when you fall alseep.
Features and Benefits
- Low noise levels – The low noise levels of the Swan 16-inch Silence Stand Fan mean you won’t be disturbed whilst you work, unwind or watch tv. The silent setting is perfect for those humid summer nights, so you can stay cool enough to get a good night’s rest without being disturbed by buzzing.
- 3 modes and oscillation – This stand fan comes with three modes: natural, normal and silent, so you can adjust the cooling to suit your needs and the climate. The oscillation feature provides an even distribution of cool air circulating around the whole room, ideal for larger spaces.
- Remote control – The Swan silent standing fan comes with a handy and easy to use remote control so you can switch your fan on or off, change the setting, or set the timer from anywhere in the room without having to get up.
- Near silent cooling that won't interrupt you whilst you sleep
- 3 modes: Normal and Natural and Silent
- Just 42dB on silent mode - compared to the Swan Retro Fan at 69dB
- Just 63dB without silent mode enabled
- 60W: provides powerful cooling whilst keep sound levels low
- Oscillation function
- Remote controlled
- Built-in timer from 30 mins to 7.5 hours
- 16-inch diameter for a wide blast of cooling air
- Perfect for bedrooms and living rooms and offices
- Depth: 41 cm
- Width: 45 cm
- Height: 135 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.