Enjoy your outdoor space all year round with this 2kw Column Patio Heater from Swan. Making an ideal addition to your garden for parties, BBQs and get-togethers, this outdoor heater will have you enjoying the great outdoors no matter what the season.
The sturdy anodized aluminium frame, and safe stable base, give this heater a robust build that can withstand being outdoors. And with carbon fibre heating elements, you are guaranteed powerful but efficient heat output. Two power settings of 1000w and 2000w give this heater an option of output, meaning it can be used all year round.
With an attractive, contemporary design, this patio heater has a stylish aesthetic which will work amongst a variety of garden styles. Practical, and sleek, this piece is one you wo’t want to be without.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient Design – No need for gas bottles with this heater. The 1.8 metre power cable means this heater simply plugs in and is ready to go.
- Efficient Operation– The carbon fibre heating elements make this a low energy but powerful heater for any outdoor occasion.
- Heat Adjustable – With two power settings to choose from, your outdoor space will always be at the right temperature for you and your guests.
- Added Safety – A 360-degree tip-over safety switch quickly stops any heat coming from the element if it becomes unstable.
- Two Power Settings: 1000w/2000w
- Anodized Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Carbon Fibre Heating Elements
- 360° Tip-over Safety Switch
- Power Supply Cord: 1.8m
- Stainless Steel Base Cover: 40cm Diameter
- Dimensions: H 140 x W 40 x D 40cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.