Swan SM22036WHTN Nordic 20L 800W Digital Solo Microwave - White
- Reviews (22)
The Swan Nordic Digital 20L Microwave is a powerful 800W microwave in a beautiful Scandi style, This super-stylish Swan microwave is an eye-catching addition to your worktop.
Containing a 20 litre capacity, it the ideal choice if you live in a smaller household. The 800 watts of power means you won’t be waiting too long for your food either. As there are six power levels to choose from, it easy to find the perfect setting for every dish.
There a selection of automatic programmes as well, which means you won’t have to guess the cooking times for a variety of meals and snacks. This model also has button and dial controls, making it simple to use.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary style – a unique sleek and chic minimalist design with a stylised wooden effect handle make this a stand out microwave.
- Powerful – 800 watts of power means you won’t be waiting too long for your food
- Compact – 20 litre capacity, it the ideal choice if you live in a smaller household and don't want to use to much counter space.
- 30 Minute Timer
- 6 Power Levels Including Defrost Setting
- Glass Turntable: 270 mm
- Cooking end signal
- Rubberised wood effect pull handle door
- Rubberised housing, door control panel
- White cavity
- Power: 800W
- Cavity dimensions: W 29.5 x H 21.2 x D 29.6 cm
- Dimensions: W 45.1 X H 25.7 x D 34.2 cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.