Swan Retro 45L Sensor Bin - Blue
- Reviews (1)
Add this retro style sensor activated square waste bin from Swan to your kitchen if you want to bring in some style.
It's a great disposal solution with its 45L capacity that will last you all day long.
The trendy blue colour can be a focal point in your kitchen or blend in nicely with your existing colour scheme.
Effortlessly open the lid of this bin with a swipe of your hand, making it much more hygienic than a touch bin.
Features and Benefits
- Sensor lid – Simply wave your hand above the lid and it will automatically open, making it hands-free and much more hygienic.
- Large capacity – This bin will last all day long in your kitchen, being ready to use when you need it most to contain all of your rubbish.
- Durable – You can rely on this bin to last as it’s made from hardwearing iron for daily use.
- Capacity: 45L
- Colour coated iron body with matching cover
- Lid sensor activates 5-15cm in front of the bin
- Requires 4 x aa batteries (not included)
- Material: Metal
- Dimensions: D:24.5cm x W:32.8cm x H:67.6cm
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Blue
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.