Trendy and vintage inspired for an ultra stylish touch to any kitchen, this Swan Retro Tall Fridge has a stunning design featuring rounded edges and a stainless steel handle to add a 50’s aesthetic to any home, while its slim, freestanding design takes up little floor space making it great for smaller kitchens.
Ideal for large families, there's plenty of storage space to hold all your fresh produce as this refrigerator can hold up to 18 bags of shopping with it's massive 337 litre capacity. The large size of this fridge makes it easier to avoid cross-contamination, but 5 easy to wipe clean glass shelves, 6 door compartments, and 1 large salad crisper have also been included to help keep your food extra organised, seperating the meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, and any other of your favourite groceries.
Features and benefits
- Retro slimline design– Transforms any kitchen and makes for a great statement piece whilst taking up little floor space.
- Large capacity– 337 litres of refrigeration space packing up to 18 bags of shoppings, it's great for large households.
- 5 glass shelves & 1 crisper– Helps keep your groceries organised and prevents cross-contamination.
- 1 wine rack– Securely holds your drinks to prevents spills and save space in the door compartments.
- 6 door balconies– Securely holds large bottles upright to prevent spills, and also stores smaller food items and sauces for quicker access.
- Energy rating: F
- Noise level: 40dB
- Dimensions: H182cm x W59cm x D65cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Total net capacity: 337L
- Weight: 60kg
- Material: Metal
- Right hinge only
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.