Swan SB22110N 550W Digital 2lb Bread Maker with 12 Automatic Programs - White
- Reviews (3)
Bake your own homemade bread for the whole family to enjoy, easily made with Swan’s 550W Bread Maker, you can have a delicious warm loaf at home tasting like it’s straight from the bakery.
The 12 functions also allow you to bake other tasty treats, providing you with versatility to make your own pizza dough, brioche buns, and even cakes. Catering to many tastes and dietary requirements thanks to the variable crust settings (light, medium, and dark) and it can also make a delicious gluten-free loaf at the press of a button.
The automatic LCD display makes controlling this appliance super-easy and the lids viewing window will help you get perfect results. Choose from either a 1.5 or 2lb loaf and bake to your exact preference, add seeds, nuts, chocolate, or raisins, whatever you fancy.
For those times when you’re extra hungry, the fast bake option will come to the rescue, allowing you to make bread in under an hour. On the other hand, you can use the delay-timer to slowly bake your bread over 13 hours, perfect when you want to wake up in the morning to freshly made bread. Once it’s ready, the keep warm function will have your bread tasting likes it’s just left the oven, for up to one hour.
Features and Benefits
- 12 functions– Bake lots of different treats from a loaf of bread to a pizza dough, Including gluten-free.
- Adjustable crust control– Offering light, medium, and dark to suit everyone’s taste.
- Easy-to-use display– Control your bake with ease, even beginners will get great results using this display.
- Non-stick bread pan– To produce a perfect loaf and create less mess for an easy clean.
- Keep warm function– This will have your bread feel and taste as though it’s fresh out the oven for up to an hour.
- Viewing window– Ideal for monitoring your bread as it bakes.
- Dimensions: H27cm x W27cm x D38cm
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 1.5-2lb
- Power: 550W
There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.
Error log record number: a7f5bf256f7af0b57081dc2fe65c986c621cb876d31d785c7b7078a7e73071e4