Swan SC15838N 400W Power Speed Pet Extend Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Grey/Purple
The Swan Power Speed Pet Extend upright vacuum cleaner is provides an effortless clean on carpets, rugs and hard floors with its ultra-lightweight design and powerful suction. It offers an exceptional cyclone technology for high cleaning efficiency.
This vacuum cleaner is super-lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, weighing just 5.5kg, yet it has a generous 4 litre capacity to pick up lots of debris before the bagless container needs an empty. This combined with the benefits of a generous 9 metre long power cord, will ensure fewer cleaning distractions for a quicker and more convenient vacuuming experience.
Ideal for small and large homes, big families, and pet owners, this vacuum comes with a 3 metre stretch hose and accessories allowing detachable handling to gain wider cleaning extension and reach tight spaces with greater accuracy.
It’s fitted with a washable anti-allergen HEPA filter which provides a sustainable and powerful cleaning solution, trapping 99.99 percent of dirt and dust as you clean. Plus, it’s fully removable and washable so you can ensure it works like-new for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Detachable handling– The 3 metre stretch hose with accessories can be used for wider extension cleaning with more control.
- Powerful cyclone technology– Guarantees constant and powerful suction tackling tough dirt for efficient cleaning.
- 4 litre dust capacity– This extra-large dust container ensures fewer empties for less cleaning distractions.
- Generous 9m power cord– Cover greater distance with fewer plug-in’s for a seamless clean.
- Ultra-lightweight design– Weighing at just 5.5kg this vacuum is easy to carry for effortless manoeuvrability.
- Bagless– Reduces vacuuming costs and is easier to empty, simply pour the dust container contents straight into the bin.
- Dimensions: H113 x W35 x D34cm.
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Grey/Purple
- Capacity: 4L
- Power: 400W
- Pack weight: 7.10kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.